Boas & Tiaras is THIS SATURDAY!!!
It’s time for the annual Boas & Tiaras event in Dallas! I’m excited to be joining a cast of fabulous authors for afternoon tea & book talk. My dear friend, Susan Sheehey and I will be hosting one of the author tables together! Yay! Dust off your tiaras, throw on your boas, and join us as featured author, Julian Ann Walker, talks about everything she has going on. She’s a doll! You’ll love her, like I do.
Get more information and tickets HERE!
Can’t make it Saturday? How about Tuesday?
We are having a group Tweet Chat Tuesday at 11:30AM CST. Using any Twitter application, you can join in by searching/using #FFboas. Or use this LINK TO TWEET CHAT. Get your questions ready. I’ll see you tomorrow!
Week 23: Things that Make You Laugh!
Don’t know about you, but I soooooooo need to focus on some laughter this week! It’s the best medicine, after all. Here are some of the things that make me chuckle:
- Dry humor and people who don’t realize they are funny. They just open their mouths, speak their minds- and it’s hilarious! They don’t try. It just comes out.
- Jeff Dunham- comedian and ventriloquist. It doesn’t matter how many times I see this guy’s show, I catch something new that cracks me up! He’s super talented and blessed with humor by the truck loads.
- Animals- Let’s be honest, that video of the kitten launching himself from the nightstand to the bed and missing by a foot? Yeah, I watched it at least 5 times. I always play catch with my labrador on a slick surface just to see him burn out because he can’t get a grip to run. It’s just comical! Animals are cute and funny. Period.
- My friends- I have to say, there’s not a day that goes by that they don’t shine a little light into my day with a joke or two.
- Movies. One of the best laughs I’ve had in a LONG time was when I watched Central Intelligence with The Rock and Kevin Hart. Holy cow! It was brilliant. I love going to see comedies in the theaters. Something about a room full of people laughing charges my batteries.
- My kids- those little suckers blow my mind with the funny stuff they come up with. I don’t know where they get it!
I thought I’d leave you with some fun things to bring a bit laughter to your day, so please check out my Pinterest Board and enjoy!