This weekend was once again a working weekend for my family. We created a little patio on our back yard under a nice shade tree where we can sit, relax, drink, and watch the fire. My knees are still killing me, but it’s well worth the pain to have a special spot that we created together. The best part is, we used pavers that came from my mother’s house, my childhood home, that was damaged by a tornado last year. It’s like having a piece of my old home. How cool is that?
Why the River Runs
It’s almost here! I’m so excited for you guys to meet the cast of Riverview. I hope you love Tina and Bo as much as I do. I’m doing a couple of events that you can be a part of:
- Fresh Fiction Book Club is tomorrow night in Ft. Worth. I’ll be heading that direction for some wine and book-talk.
- There’s a Tweet chat on the 18th, also with Fresh Fiction. I’ll post more about that on Twitter and social media.
- We will air an interview with yours truly and my dear Yuppie on the day of release, talking about the world of Riverview.
Week 15 List: Dream Vacations!
Oh how I love this list! Let’s dive right in!
- Italy! I’m currently writing a Divine Chronicles book that takes place in Rome, so I’ve been doing a lot of research into the city and country. Now, I want to go and see the places where my characters have walked.
- Islands- as in, any of them. Caribbean, Hawaiian, I’m not picky. I just want ocean, sun, and sand. (and maybe a drink with an umbrella in it!)
- England- need I say more?
- Scotland- Have you seen Outlander? Hello! I could listen to them speak all day.
- Australia- to the parts that don’t have the giant spiders…just sayin.
- Closer to home: I want to spend a couple weeks in NYC. I would love to just go and see everything I can and not rush.
Your turn! Tell me about where you’d like to go!